An amount used to determine the conversion price per share of convertible debt or SAFEs in connection with a qualified financing. If the pre-money valuation of the company at the time of the qualified financing is greater than the valuation cap, the valuation cap will be used to determine the conversion price per share.« Back to Glossary Index
- Recent Reports on Alberta’s Tech Sector
- BRIDGING THE GAP: MRR AND SR&ED FINANCING CAN HELP
- A Quick and Dirty Review of the New Federal Privacy Legislation: New Rights for Individuals or Retooled Old Ones?
- Alberta Resources for Start-up and Growing Companies
- Alberta’s Economic Recovery Plan: A Plan to Create Jobs and Diversify Alberta’s Economy