A round of financing – typically equity financing – which serves as a conversion trigger for convertible debt or SAFEs. Instruments which convert upon a qualified financing can either convert upon the same terms as those of the investors of the qualified financing, but are more frequently associated with a valuation cap and/or discount rate which serves to reduce the conversion price per share.« Back to Glossary Index
- Recent Reports on Alberta’s Tech Sector
- BRIDGING THE GAP: MRR AND SR&ED FINANCING CAN HELP
- A Quick and Dirty Review of the New Federal Privacy Legislation: New Rights for Individuals or Retooled Old Ones?
- Alberta Resources for Start-up and Growing Companies
- Alberta’s Economic Recovery Plan: A Plan to Create Jobs and Diversify Alberta’s Economy