A right of a holder of a class of shares (usually convertible preferred shares) to receive a certain sum in priority to holders of another class of shares (usually common shares). Liquidation preferences are frequently structured as a multiple of the initial investment amount.« Back to Glossary Index
- Recent Reports on Alberta’s Tech Sector
- BRIDGING THE GAP: MRR AND SR&ED FINANCING CAN HELP
- A Quick and Dirty Review of the New Federal Privacy Legislation: New Rights for Individuals or Retooled Old Ones?
- Alberta Resources for Start-up and Growing Companies
- Alberta’s Economic Recovery Plan: A Plan to Create Jobs and Diversify Alberta’s Economy