A rate use in connection with a qualified financing which is applied against the subscribe price per share payable by investors at the time of the closing of the qualified financing. A discount rate is used to reduce the conversion price per share of convertible debt or SAFEs.« Back to Glossary Index
- Recent Reports on Alberta’s Tech Sector
- BRIDGING THE GAP: MRR AND SR&ED FINANCING CAN HELP
- A Quick and Dirty Review of the New Federal Privacy Legislation: New Rights for Individuals or Retooled Old Ones?
- Alberta Resources for Start-up and Growing Companies
- Alberta’s Economic Recovery Plan: A Plan to Create Jobs and Diversify Alberta’s Economy