Common shares represent an ownership interest in a corporation and normally carry the right to vote, the right to receive dividends, and the right to any remaining property on the wind-up of the corporation.« Back to Glossary Index
- Recent Reports on Alberta’s Tech Sector
- BRIDGING THE GAP: MRR AND SR&ED FINANCING CAN HELP
- A Quick and Dirty Review of the New Federal Privacy Legislation: New Rights for Individuals or Retooled Old Ones?
- Alberta Resources for Start-up and Growing Companies
- Alberta’s Economic Recovery Plan: A Plan to Create Jobs and Diversify Alberta’s Economy