The Canadian Intellectual Property Office (a.k.a. CIPO) is a Special Operating Agency of the federal government and is generally responsible for the administration of intellectual property rights in Canada.« Back to Glossary Index
- Recent Reports on Alberta’s Tech Sector
- BRIDGING THE GAP: MRR AND SR&ED FINANCING CAN HELP
- A Quick and Dirty Review of the New Federal Privacy Legislation: New Rights for Individuals or Retooled Old Ones?
- Alberta Resources for Start-up and Growing Companies
- Alberta’s Economic Recovery Plan: A Plan to Create Jobs and Diversify Alberta’s Economy