Securities represent interests in a company. The most common types of securities are shares, stock options, warrants and debt instruments (like convertible notes, promissory notes and debentures). Typically, each jurisdiction will have securities laws which define what a “security” is for that particular jurisdiction.« Back to Glossary Index
- Recent Reports on Alberta’s Tech Sector
- BRIDGING THE GAP: MRR AND SR&ED FINANCING CAN HELP
- A Quick and Dirty Review of the New Federal Privacy Legislation: New Rights for Individuals or Retooled Old Ones?
- Alberta Resources for Start-up and Growing Companies
- Alberta’s Economic Recovery Plan: A Plan to Create Jobs and Diversify Alberta’s Economy