A corporate process which typically preceeds dissolution, liquidation involves the selling of assets, satisfying obligations, and distributing any remaining assets (cash or goods) to the shareholders of a company.« Back to Glossary Index
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from FaskenTech.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
- Recent Reports on Alberta’s Tech Sector
- BRIDGING THE GAP: MRR AND SR&ED FINANCING CAN HELP
- A Quick and Dirty Review of the New Federal Privacy Legislation: New Rights for Individuals or Retooled Old Ones?
- Alberta Resources for Start-up and Growing Companies
- Alberta’s Economic Recovery Plan: A Plan to Create Jobs and Diversify Alberta’s Economy