The Income Tax Act (Canada) is the federal income tax law applicable to individuals and companies throughout Canada. It is administered by the CRA.« Back to Glossary Index
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from FaskenTech.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
- Recent Reports on Alberta’s Tech Sector
- BRIDGING THE GAP: MRR AND SR&ED FINANCING CAN HELP
- A Quick and Dirty Review of the New Federal Privacy Legislation: New Rights for Individuals or Retooled Old Ones?
- Alberta Resources for Start-up and Growing Companies
- Alberta’s Economic Recovery Plan: A Plan to Create Jobs and Diversify Alberta’s Economy