Sometimes known as a “liquidity event”, an exit is the process through which a company is either sold to a buyer or the shares of the company become publicly traded in an IPO.« Back to Glossary Index
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from FaskenTech.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
- Recent Reports on Alberta’s Tech Sector
- BRIDGING THE GAP: MRR AND SR&ED FINANCING CAN HELP
- A Quick and Dirty Review of the New Federal Privacy Legislation: New Rights for Individuals or Retooled Old Ones?
- Alberta Resources for Start-up and Growing Companies
- Alberta’s Economic Recovery Plan: A Plan to Create Jobs and Diversify Alberta’s Economy