A more complex debt instrument which sets out the lender, the borrower, the amount of capital, interest rate and such other terms and conditions (including covenants) which the lender may require. Debentures usually have a fixed maturity date on which the capital and interest must be paid.« Back to Glossary Index
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from FaskenTech.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
- Recent Reports on Alberta’s Tech Sector
- BRIDGING THE GAP: MRR AND SR&ED FINANCING CAN HELP
- A Quick and Dirty Review of the New Federal Privacy Legislation: New Rights for Individuals or Retooled Old Ones?
- Alberta Resources for Start-up and Growing Companies
- Alberta’s Economic Recovery Plan: A Plan to Create Jobs and Diversify Alberta’s Economy