A Canadian-Controlled Private Corporation (a.k.a. a “CCPC“) is broadly defined under the ITA as a private corporation (i.e. a corporation which does not have any shares listed on any stock exchange) which is controlled by Canadian resident taxpayers. See CRA’s Interpretation Bulletin for more information and a more complete definition.« Back to Glossary Index
- Recent Reports on Alberta’s Tech Sector
- BRIDGING THE GAP: MRR AND SR&ED FINANCING CAN HELP
- A Quick and Dirty Review of the New Federal Privacy Legislation: New Rights for Individuals or Retooled Old Ones?
- Alberta Resources for Start-up and Growing Companies
- Alberta’s Economic Recovery Plan: A Plan to Create Jobs and Diversify Alberta’s Economy